Forgetting Windows password seems as a universal nightmare among Windows users. Fortunately this scary situation is not need to be scared anymore because nowadays anyone can create a Windows Password Reset CD after forgot windows password. A Windows password reset CD is a bootable disk used to reset windows local password and gain access to a locked windows-based computer if you forget windows password. This article mainly explains you how to burn a Windows password reset CD with SmartKey Windows Password Recovery Standard.
reset Windows forgotten passwords by burning a bootable CD/DVD. Here is the guide:
Step 1: Purchase and download Standard 6.0
Make sure you have download SmartKey Windows Password Recovery Standard and install it. Before you purchase this software, you may firstly download a free demo version to test.
Step 2: Burn Windows Password Reset CD
This is the overriding procedure, please read carefully.
- Run Standard.
- At choose the recovery mode panel, select “Reset Windows local account password – Word with regular user accounts”.
- Insert a CD/DVD disk into the CD-ROM drive and then choose your CD/DVD path from the pull-down list of the CD/DVD options.
- Click Burn to start the bootable disk creation procedure. When burning successfully completed, click OK.
NOTE: if you choose “Reset Windows domain password” a NOTE window will pop up and notice you that Windows Password Recovery Standard 6.0 can only rese Windows local account password, if you want to reset Windows domain password, you should upgrade to Windows Password Recovery Enterprise 6.0.
Step 3: Reset your windows password
- Insert newly burned CD/DVD into your locked computer and reboot your computer.
- When the CD/DVD boots, you’ll see SmartKey Windows Password Standard 6.0 initializing, then select the user account whose password you have forgotten.
- Click “Reset” to begin the password reset process, and then Yes to confirm your choice.
- After Password of administrator has been reset message box appears, click “OK” to finish your steps.
Note: you should set BIOS booting from the CD/DVD-ROM before reboot your PC with a CD/DVD disk.
If you are not satisfied with our new product Windows Password Recovery CD for any reason, Please E-mail to us and we will fix the problem and response to you as soon as possible.
Related Article:Buy Shallaki
There is nothing worse than forgetting a windows account password, this period you will lose access to your computer and your data could be ruined completely if you cannot solve your problem all the time.
To avoid such a hot potato, it is necessary for computer users to create a windows password reset disk while set a password for a windows account. Then anytime you forgot your computer password, you can use this disk to reset a new password.
Create Windows Password Reset disk through Windows Built-in Features
Requirements: To complete creating windows password reset disk, you need to prepare removable media such as USB flash drive or a blank, formatted floppy disk.
Note: it doesn’t support to create windows password reset disk with a CD/DVD or external hard drive, so if you don’t have a USB flash drive or a floppy disk and only have a CD, then you have to create a Windows Password Reset disc with 3rd party utility.
To create a Windows Password reset disk , follow these steps, here take Windows XP as example.
1. Open “Control Panel” by clicking the “start” button, and then click the “User Accounts” link.
2. In the User Accounts pane, click the account that you want to create a password reset disk for, and then click “Prevent a forgotten password”.
3. When the Forgotten Password Wizard appears, follow the instruction to create a password reset disk. When complete the progress, remove the password reset disk and store it in a safe place.
If you put off creating a Windows password reset disk and now forgot the windows password, it is the time to kick yourself.
Luckily, there are so many online password recovery services out there that can help, such as Login Recovery and Fast Crack. They are easy to use but may make you wait two or more day to regain your lost or forgotten password. Instead, the following steps will show you how to reset Windows password rely on windows password reset software in minutes.
Create Windows Password Reset CD with Windows Password Reset Software
Requirements：To complete creating windows password reset CD, you need to prepare a blank bootable CD/DVD and CD-ROM drive
To create a Windows Password Reset disk, follow these steps, here take SmartKey Standard for your reference:
2. Run the software and insert a CD/DVD in computer.
3. Burn your Windows password reset CD.
4. Put in your newly created Windows password reset CD to a locked computer. Follow the wizard to remove or reset forgotten windows password.
By the way, if you have got a USB flash drive and don’t have a CD/DVD, Professional/Enterprise can be your best choice to create a Windows Password Reset USB flash drive.
Related Article:order xenical