How to Turn On or Off Your Wi-Fi
You may need to know how to turn on or off your Wi-Fi fluently since you don’t want it to be searched all the time. May be you want to do this in order to save the electronic power or other reasons. Thus, follow this article to learn how to achieve it in 4 different yet easy options.
Option one: To Turn On or Off Wi-Fi with Key or Switch on PC
1. Some PCs or devices will have a key on the keyboard or physical switch to turn on or off Wi-Fi. See the shortcuts as below.
Option Two: To Turn On or Off Wi-Fi in Networks Charm
This option is only available in Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1.
1. Do either step 2 or 3 below for you would like to open Networks.
2. While on your desktop, click/tap on the wireless network icon in the taskbar notification area at the far right, and go to step 4 below.
3. Open the Charms bar, click/tap on the Settings charm, click/tap your wireless network icon, and go to step 4 below.
Note: You could also press the Windows + I keys to directly open the Settings charm.
3. Move the Wi-Fi slider to turn on (right) or off (left) for what you want.
Option Three: To Turn On or Off Wi-Fi in PC Settings
1. Open PC Settings, and do step 2 or 3 below for what Windows you have.
2. If you have Windows 8 or Windows RT, then click/tap on Wireless in the left pane, and go to step 4 below.
3. If you have Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1, then click/tap on Network in the left pane.
- Click/tap on Airplane mode in the left pane, and go to step 4 below.
4. In the right pane under Wireless devices, move the Wi-Fi slider to turn on (right) or off (left) for what you want.
5. When finished, you can close PC settings if you like.
Keep these options in handy. Once you need to set or change the settings for your Wi-Fi password, apply for them. In addition, if you forgot your Wi-Fi password unfortunately, just turn to Wi-Fi Password Recovery for help.Buy Fincar without a prescription