How to Speed Up Windows 8
After using Windows 8 for quite a while, you may feel that your Windows 8 become slower than it used to be. If your Windows 8 is getting slower, then it’s time to speed up Windows 8. This article introduces different ways to speed up your Windows 8 computer.
1. The first thing you can do is to lower the number of programs that automatically start. You need to type “msconfig” in the search box to access to the Windows 8 Startup Manager Select the Boot option. Here you can enable the programs you don’t need to run daily.
2. Divide your computer’s hard drive into at minimum 4 partitions. C Drive should be used for Windows 8 installations and operations only. You can install other software into the next partition. Use more partitions instead of one.
3. To save some hardware space make sure you don’t overload your laptop with too many gadgets. The cleaner your desktop is, the quicker your Windows 8 will be.
4. Install a good anti-virus program on your computer to make sure you do not have any viruses on your computer. It will keep your Windows 8 system clean, protect personal information and more.
5. Clean out the junk files on your computer. These unneeded files will take up large space on your computer and slow down your Windows 8. Optimizing your computer system involves getting rid of data that is no longer useful to conserve on how much space is consumed in storage.
6. Take a use of the built-in Windows 8 Defragmention tool to optimize hardware in Windows 8. In most cases, hard drive defragmentation will increase Windows 8 speed. Right Click Partition to be Defragmented then select Properties. Choose Tools (Defrag Tool is on the top tab).
The six tips will help you to speed up your slowing Windows 8. And for more Windows 8 tips click here.Buy generic Zovirax