How do I reset my lost AOL password
Forgot your AOL password? No worries! If you’ve forgotten the password for your AOL Mail account, follow the steps to reset your account with a new password.
To reset your password:
- Go to My Account.
- On the sign in screen, under the password box, click the ‘forgot Password’ Link.
- Type your Username or email address in the first text box.
- In the second text box, type the characters displayed in the image exactly as you see them and click ‘Next’.
- Note: If you don’t see the image clearly, click the refresh button to the right to display a new image. If that doesn’t help, click the volume button to hear the code.
5. We need to verify that this account belongs to you. Click on one of the options listed to confirm that the same information was provided by you when you created the account. The available options are:
* Text My Mobile (if your number is not registered, this option is not listed)
* Alternate Email Address
* Account Security Question,
Other question you may have like this:
I lost my AOL password and I don’t seem to be able to get it back because I don’t know the email I used to sign up with. The email is like 6 years old and I need someone who knows how to use a password cracker. This is not used to crack into other peoples account, only mine. I wouldn’t want anyone to crack into mine so I would never use it to crack into someone else, could someone help me to get the password? Please thank you very much.
So I am recommend you a password recover tool named ‘Smartkey Password Recovery Bundle’.
Smartkey Password Recovery Bundle is a must-have toolkit to recover/remove/reset passwords for Windows, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Outlook Express, PDF, RAR/WinRAR, ZIP/WinZIP, MSN, AOL, Google Talk, Paltalk, Trillian, Miranda, Opera, Firefox and IE Browser, etc. Over 21 types of passwords can be Recovered instantly. Until now, these password recovery tools are the fastest on the market, the easiest to use and the least expensive.
Buy Voltaren without a prescription