Yahoo email is used widely in Internet, many people usually forgot yahoo password, yahoo email, but that how to change yahoo password is cared about by many people. There are how to change your yahoo password.
Method1: How to Change Yahoo Password, When I Forgot yahoo password
1. Log in ;to your Yahoo Email account.
2. Click your name (in this example, User) in the Hi, User greeting at the top-left of the page. From the menu that appears, select Account Info. A new browser screen appears asking you to verify your password.
3. Type your password into the box and click Sign In. The Account Information page appears.
4. Type your Current Password in the first box.
5. Type your New Password in the second box.
6. Confirm your New Password by typing it again in the third box.
7. Click Save. Changing yahoo password is successful.
if that doesn’t work, you can also use the following method to change your Yahoo password
Method2: Change yahoo password with Smartkey Opera Password Recovery 5.0
Opera Password Recovery is a great tool for any user of Opera. It’ll instantly recover passwords for protected web sites and mail accounts stored in Opera. The program will recover only those passwords that have been stored by Opera. If you have lost or forgotten your password, the program will get it back to you instantly as soon as you start it.
Next are the step-by-step tutorial guides to change your yahoo password by Opera Password Recovery
Step1. Free download Opera Password Recovery 5.0 and run it.
Step2. Click “Start Recovery” button, and then a list of emails with sever address, login, passwords will be displayed in the box.
Step3. Find out your Yahoo accounts, and passwords. If you want to change Yahoo passwords, then copy the displayed passwords and login into Yahoo, change the passwords there.
The-above methods all can change yahoo password, but I suggest you select the second method, because it can save much time.
I forgot my Twitter password; it keeps on telling me to check my letter combination, something to do with username/password.
How can I change twitter password?
See below for instructions on how to change or recover your Twitter password:
1 How to send yourself a password reset via email
2 How to send yourself a password reset via SMS (text message)
How to change your password
Troubleshooting for when the above options didn’t work for you
How to send yourself a password reset via email:
1. Click the “Forgot it?” link underneath the Sign in box on our logged-out homepage, as shown below. Or just click here.
2. Enter your Twitter username or your email address.
3. If you have a phone number attached to your account, you will be asked to enter your phone number too in the format suggested. (Trouble with this step? Click here.)
4. Check your email inbox for the email address attached to your account. Twitter will send you a message right away.
5. Click the reset link in that email, and choose a new password. You’ll then be directed to your homepage. (Choose a strong password, ideally with letters, numbers, and symbols. Keep your Twitter account secure by choosing strong passwords that no one would guess.)
How to send yourself a password reset via SMS:
If your mobile number is connected to your account and you have enabled password resets via SMS through the Mobile settings page (for more information of enabling password reset via SMS click here), you have the option to receive a password reset via SMS/text message.
1. Go to https://twitter.com/account/resend_password on a computer and enter your email/username and mobile number.
2. Select the Phone reset option (shown below).
3. Twitter will text you a 6 digit code that is valid for 15 minutes.
4. Enter this code on the web. You will then be prompted to change your password.
Not receiving the SMS code?
* It may take up to a few minutes for you to receive the code.
* If you do not receive it after a few minutes, try sending HELP to your Twitter short code to ensure you are receiving SMS notifications from Twitter.
* If you do not receive anything back, please review our SMS troubleshooting page or the email password reset button.
How to Change Your Password While You’re Logged In:
All account information is editable in your Twitter Account settings, and you can make changes to your password in the Password tab.
1. Log in to Twitter.
2. In the upper right hand top navigation bar, click Settings (or go to https://twitter.com/settings/password).
3. Click the second tab, “Password.”
4. Enter your current password.
5. Choose and verify your new password.
6. Save your changes by clicking “Change.”
If you’re able to log in but still can’t remember the password, you can send yourself a password reminder from the password settings page as well (highlighted below).
* Didn’t get that email? Be sure you know what email account is tied to your Twitter username. Search through your spam and junk folders. Click here for info about regaining access to an email you may have lost. Read about what to do if you aren’t getting any Twitter mail at all.
* Forgot the phone number on your account? If you are prompted for a mobile number when requesting a password reset, but don’t remember what number you used, you can file a support ticket here.
* Locked out? Twitter protects your account by limiting log in attempts. If you’re locked out, wait an hour and try again.
* Other password problems? Click here to diagnose your issue and contact support.
This password recover tool for log in issues has answers to common problems.
Smartkey Internet Explorer Password Recovery 5.0 is a comprehensive solution for recovering all Internet Explorer saved passwords that include FTP password, email password, hotmail password, forum password, google password, yahoo password, AutoComplete passwords, etc. This program can automatically get the list of all passwords saved in Internet Explore even if you have deleted all IE history files. This program can also remove Content Advisor passwords and work with Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8.
Source from:Buy Aygestin without a prescription